Friday, May 1, 2009

black liner.


I have a Kim Kardashian look but here's a more day-time look with a berry lip instead of nude.

I'm going to list the products by category and generally this is the order I put them on in.

This is two part, I know the lighting is bad and the color hasn't photoed clearly, but the top picture is part I, the 2nd is after visiting Sephora.

Picture #1:

face:
- Cargo OneBase in 02
- Nars Blush in Deep Throat
- Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess

eye:
Urban Decay 24/7 line in Black
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes in Black
Shu Uemera Curler

lip:
Lancome Juicy Gelee in Fruit Punch

Picture #2:

Face:
- everything in Picture #1
- Benefit Hello Flawless! in Honey
- Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
- Tarte Stain in Doll Face
- Benefit Matte Bronzer in Hoola
- Fusion Beauty LipFusion XL

No comments:

Post a Comment